Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ZARA


If I were to win a $5000 shopping spree and could only spend it in one store in one day, my current choice would have to be ZARA. I love this store to death! I first discovered it in 2003 on König Strasse in Stuttgart, Germany while visiting family. The pretty affordable prices of the chic and trendy store seemed too good to be true. When I came back to the US, I started my search and soon discovered that there were actually Zara stores here as well. None were close to my location in Richmond, VA, however, and New York seemed to be the closest that I could find.
Then one day not too long ago, I was walking through Georgetown in D.C. and saw a lady walk by with a Zara shopping bag on her arm. I stopped her immediately and asked if there was a Zara store near there. She pointed the way for me around the corner and *cue the angels singing and harps playing* there it was! I was thrilled!


The best thing about this brand is that no two Zara stores have the exact same merchandise. Each one is a slightly different experience. No, Zara isn't exactly couture, but for a diva on a budget like myself, it's pure heaven. Now all I need is to actually get that $5000 shopping spree and you can officially call me the Zara spokesperson!


Photos courtesy of wikipedia.org

1 comment:

  1. I love Zara. It's def on my list of one stop shopping when I'm in a crunch!

    ReplyDelete

Followers