Friday, July 15, 2011

Dreamy Duds: Eastern Market

Anyone who loves accessories knows that they can become the focal piece of the entire outfit. So anytime I come across fun or unique pieces at a reasonable price, I want everything! Such was the case for me on a recent trip to Eastern Market, a weekly, weekend flea market in Southeast D.C.


My favorite booth there so far belongs to the ladies of Be You Fashions (above). Their jewelry, both affordable and fabulous, made me swoon. Many of their pieces mimic current pricier designer looks, and others are more vintage-looking.  They also have a fabulous selection of hats as can be seen in the photo above. Check out my great finds after the jump.
Bracelet $15, Earrings $9 per pair.

Another great booth there at the market had some interesting finds. I found this leather cuff, reminiscent of Hermes, for $19. 

 This ring, with turquoise enamel on the outside, and a rose-gold colored stone, was $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers