Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashion Week F/W 2011


New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 is but a few days away. I wonder which collections will peak my interest this season. I'm excited to check out my usuals...Marc Jacobs (all 3 of his lines: Marc by Marc, Marc Jacobs, and Louis Vuitton), Chloe, Burberry, Rodarte, Balmain. But I'm also looking forward to checking out some other lines to which I haven't previously paid attention...and that are gaining popularity.
Rebecca Minkoff looks like she will have some fab entries from the previews I've seen. Those envelope clutches with the studs are to DIE for.

Also, London Designer Duro Olowu will be doing his first New York Fashion Week show this season and many are excited to see what he will bring.


And we certainly can't forget about the 30th anniversary celebration for Michael Kors!

Now who's got my tickets to go?? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers