Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreamworthy Lashes: What's the difference??

Every girly-girl (and even some tom-boys) know, it's all about lashes! We've been batting our lashes since the beginning of time it seems. I swear, if I had to have nothing but lip gloss and mascara, I'd be just fine. (Ok, ok concealer too, ;o) Now we all know that there are literally hundreds of different brands and types of mascara. Everyone has different needs as far as length and volume are concerned. But I've just uncovered a secret that has saved me quite a bit. My favorite mascara of all time is Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. However, in this recession, $18 per tube was getting rather costly for me. So, grudgingly, I began a search for a cheaper alternative. That is when I found it. Maybelline's The Colossal Volum' Express (in Glam Black). It would take nothing short of scientific evidence to convince me that these two mascaras are not the same. I see the same length, volume, fullness, softness, and huge application brush. At about $6 it is truly a wonderful alternative. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Colossal mascara also except the flaking. Have you ever tried the lash stiletto? It works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Sorry to respond so late. Yes, I actually like the Lash Stiletto, only I find it a bit harder to wash off. I'll keep looking for more great alternatives.

    ReplyDelete

Followers