Friday, April 24, 2009

Dreamlight: Drake

Buzz So Big He "Could Probably Sell a Blank Disk"

I know you must have heard by now. The buzz for rapper Drake is so loud it's deafening...He's been underground for a few years since his stint on Degrassi High: Next Generation (lol at the pic), but it seems this just may be his time. After teaming up with Weezy and producing tons of mixtape material, he's finally getting some radio play with his hits "Best I Ever Had", "Filet Mignon (Every Girl)", and "Replacement Girl" (featuring Trey Songz). The Toronto rapper/singer's style is refreshing and new and just what the game seems to need right now...oh yeah, did I mention I was a fan? ;-p

Check out some of his work at the following links:
Replacement Girl Official Video
"Congratulations"
"Best I Ever Had"
Drake's Blog:
Now let's hope he's performing in the DMV area soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers